Carpet and Upholstery Services
Grout & Carpet Wizards specializes in carpet and upholstery cleaning and adheres to the highest industry standards set forth by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification / www.iicrc.org. We are certain that when our IICRC Certified Technicians leave your home, you will be left with fresh, professionally cleaned carpet and/or upholstery.
Grout & Carpet Wizards utilizes a ten step cleaning process guaranteed to remove dirt, grime, and most odors and stains. We promise to provide you with a top notch cleaning experience. However, if you find that you are not completely satisfied with the cleaning our technician did, we will reschedule another cleaning at no charge.
Our Ten Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection: We will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet to be cleaned. We will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- Commercial Pre-vacuum: Dry soil is removed by commercially power vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most vitally crucial steps in any cleaning process. Dry soil damages carpet fibers.
- Furniture Moving: We will move light furniture and smaller items. Important Note: We do not move electronics, large heavy furniture, pianos and antiques.
- Pre-condition: A natural-based preconditioner is applied to heavily-soiled areas, traffic areas, and general spots for a more thorough cleaning. This removes as many stains as possible and also provides natural deodorization.
- Agitate Carpet: A professional carpet groomer or rotary brush is used to loosen trapped soil, lift and separate matted fibers, and distribute the preconditioner.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: Contains neutral rinsing agents recommended for stain resistant carpets as well as wool and special fibers without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- Application of Carpet Protector: Grout & Carpet Wizards used DuPont Advanced Teflon. It preserves carpet appearance and revives carpet stain resistance.
- Grooming of Carpet for Even Distribution of Carpet Protector
- Blocks and tabs placed under furniture to protect furniture that was moved.
- Speed Dry: We use a high-velocity air mover to speed up the drying process.
Green Cleaning Systems
On request, Grout & Carpet Wizards will use natural, non-toxic cleaning products for your home or business. Our special cleaning solution is formulated with exceptional quality and value that will provide you with great results while not causing any negative effects to you or the environment. Our choice cleaning agents are biodegradable with no harsh fumes and are gentle enough for sensitive skin. This is safe for pets, children, and all washable fibers and most furniture fabrics.
Important note - Please be aware that certain stains can permanently discolor and/or damage carpet and fabrics (i.e., nail, polish, dyes, bleach, pet stains, wine, etc.). We cannot guarantee the removal of these types of stains. The technician will pre-inspect the carpet/upholstery to be cleaned and advise you of stains that may not be removable.
“Angelo Jennings, the owner of Grout Wizard, is the vendor we use for all our caulking and grouting needs. He has done an outstanding job on all assigned projects.”
- Keswick Hall
“The difference in the restroom floors is unbelievable. The tile and grout almost look brand new considering they are over 20 years old...we felt it was money well spent.”
- University of Virginia
“I appreciate the fact that you scheduled the job promptly, arrived on time and finished within hours, and left everything in pristine order. We were very pleased with the result...”
- Mr. and Mrs. W.G. Landes